I very much enjoy travelling. I like to visit new places, meet new people, taste new food, learn new culture and most of all experience new things. I really hope to be able to visit more places in the future :)

Friday, October 22, 2004

Astaghfirullah...

Remember my story about the Mathematics International Party?

Today I heard from my friend Faisal, that one of the food that I ate on that party was made of pork! Oh my God... I really didn't know that... Because my friend said that it was chicken meat!!!

Astaghfirullah.... Please forgive my carelessness, ya Allah...

Bapak... ampun, Pakkk... Nggak sengaja...

1 Comments:

Blogger Wira said...

He-he-he.. emang gak terasa bedanya gitu lu? Tapi wira pernah juga kok, mungkin next time lebih hati2 deh.. Hey, nice to see your blog :-)

January 13, 2005 at 8:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home