I very much enjoy travelling. I like to visit new places, meet new people, taste new food, learn new culture and most of all experience new things. I really hope to be able to visit more places in the future :)

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Party - Part 2, The Dance

Still from the End of Summer Course Party, Abschluss Feier.

Like always, another important part from this party for most of people is the dance time. Just like any other party.

But damn... I don't like dancing. Especially not when there are many people around. I like to move my body when listening to good music, sometimes do stupid dance (dancing with stupid movement ;p) But I just can't dance together with another people. Even when I was younger, when my sisters dance together, despite I wanted to dance with them, I just can't move my body. My body felt like numb.

Last year I managed not to dance. I dance for only a while, just before went home (because the song was quite good, YMCA).

But this year, Bic told me, "Come on Lulu... You've been here for one year! You should try to dance!"

Actually, my resistance was already weak... so I tried to follow her to the dance floor. Yuhuu!

From what I've seen, I thought dance is easy. I used to think that if I want, I can dance easily. But that's not the case... In fact, eventhough I want, it's quite hard for me to dance... To adjust my dance style with the music and to move my body freely.

The problem is, I know only one dance style... dangdut style. The style where right hand and left hand move forward and backward in turn >:D That style suitable only when the beat is not to fast. But other than that, I have to think for another style... Pfuih... it's not an easy work after all...

But after about half an hour, I decided to go home... I have an exam on Monday... and when I saw Professor Korn attended the party (although only a while), I got quite nervous. So here I am... back in my room... with my notes, sipping a cup of fake Capuccinno and listening to Joni Mitchell singing Both Sides Now and Sarah McLachlan singing about how the World is on Fire.What a contradiction with the party thing. But you know what... I enjoy both party and staying in my room just the same :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home